Overview of AIMA Lisp Code
This serves as the starting point for exploring the online code for
Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach. You can see:
- The Software License Agreement for the code (you can use it for whatever you want).
- A User's Guide to the Lisp code.
- An Installation Guide plus the code itself as a single downloadable file. (Look here for updated Lisp code that runs without errors under Allegro 7.0 and 8.0. The updates will be incorporated soon into the standard AIMA Lisp code.)
- An alphabetical index of all names in the code.
- The Lisp source code itself as a browsable directory.
- See the section on
organization of the code for a
discussion of how each of the following eight subsystems are organized into subdirectories.
Basic functions that are loaded every time, and used by many other systems.
Code from Part I: Agents and Environments
Code from Part II: Problem Solving and Search
Code from Part III: Logic, Inference, and Knowledge Representation
Code from Part IV: Planning and Acting
Code from Part V: Uncertain Knowledge and Reasoning
Code from Part VI: Learning
Code from Part VII, Chapters 22-23: Natural Language and Communication
- See also Prof. Larry Holder's C++ code and Prolog code.
- See also AI Programming Resources around the net.